Honua is a skincare company that’s changing the skincare industry, one face at a time!
Honua Hawaiian Skincare is a Hawaiian-based skincare company with limited operations based in Minneapolis, with other team members in Honolulu, HI. Created by longtime esthetician Kapua Browning, Honua Hawaiian Skincare products blend potent plants with modern skincare technology and they draw upon the ancient practices of la’au lapa’au (native Hawaiian healing). Honua is firmly rooted in practices of sustainability and all products are made as cleanly and sustainably as possible. More about our company can be found here: https://honuaskincare.com/
We’re searching for a team member to join our Minneapolis/St. Paul based studio/warehouse. We also ship and fulfill for Captain Blankenship. Captain Blankenship specializes in clean, non-toxic and marine-inspired haircare. This role will support both brands.
Role: Operations Manager
- Assembling, packaging, shipping skincare products from the St Paul Studio
- Filling and assembling gift sets and other projects
- Oversee 1-2 other staff members for scheduling and management
- Maintain organization at the studio
- Incremental projects as they arise
- On-site work with flexible hours
- Highly organized, self-starter
- Relevant prior experience could be retail, restaurant, stand-up comedy, and more
- Ability to manage 1-2 other employees/contractors
- Familiarity, or willingness to learn, software programs for fulfilling orders and printing labels
- Great attitude
- Passion and creativity for beauty is a plus but not a requirement
Location - 2327 Wycliff Street, St Paul, MN 55114
Hours - 10-20 hours per week (3 days per week). Exact days/hours are somewhat flexible. We will need a majority of the hours per week during the daytime/weekdays but not all.
Pay - Commensurate with experience
Other perks - flexible vacation/time off policy, flexible hours, haircare/skincare gifts, great colleagues. 😊